Main features of the NGS P-GRADE portal
The NGS P-GRADE portal offers portlet-based solutions to support:
- HTTPS-based access to the portal.
- Accessing MyProxy servers to manage user certificates and proxy credentials
- Developing workflows from sequential and parallel MPI programs
- Loading jobs and workflows into the Portal directly from the P-GRADE application development environment.
- Set up the list of Grids and define a set of default resources (portal administrator) and personalising the setup of resources for Grids (users).
- Managing available Grid information systems (currently MDS2 and LCG) to get the list of resources available in the Grid and retrieve detailed information about these resources.
- Transferring input and output files among storage and computational resources automatically.
- Executing workflows on NGS and EGEE resources by allocating jobs to available resources,
- Visualizing graphically, and in real time, the runtime execution of jobs and workflows,
- Testing and monitoring NGS resources, the output of which is pulled by INCA.
- Generic MPI job management
- Workflow-level interoperability among the NGS and EGEE Grids;
- Legacy code repository through GEMLCA (Grid Execution Management for Legacy Code Architecture).