The Project Advisory Board represents the external user communities bringing user requirements and user feed-back to the partnership. This information is considered to define priorities and develope future strategic plans of reaching user communities and further developing the SCI-BUS gateway technology.
The Advisory Board of SCI-BUS is composed by:
- Nancy Wilkins-Diehr, email@example.com, XSEDE gateway developer community representative, San Diego Supercomputing Center, USA.
- Steven Newhouse, firstname.lastname@example.org, EGI community representative, EGI.org, The Netherlands
- Morris Riedel, email@example.com, UNICORE community representative, Juelich Supercomputing Centre, Germany
- Kocsis István, firstname.lastname@example.org, ELI project representative, Hungary
- Hrachya Astsatryan, email@example.com, Institute for Informatics and Automation Problems, National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia
- Miika Tuisku, firstname.lastname@example.org, ARC community representative, CERN, Switzerland